Website Terms and Conditions of Use
About the Website
- Welcome to www.wgccranes.com.au (the 'Website'). The Website is created, controlled and operated by WGC Crane Group Pty Ltd (ABN 30 002 091 287) (‘WGC’ or ‘we’). The Website provides introductory information relating to mobile crane hire and lifting services provided by WGC across Australia. The information contained on this Website may change from time to time. Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms') carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website immediately.
- WGC reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website and the material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and overseas. Unless otherwise indicated, all intellectual property rights (including copyright) in the Website and the materials on the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) are owned or controlled by WGC.
- All trade marks, service marks, business names and trade names on the Website are owned, registered and/or licensed by WGC and cannot be used without our prior written consent.
- WGC grants to you a worldwide, non- exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license to:
- access and use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device's cache memory for your own personal and non-commercial use; and
- print pages from the Website and the material contained in the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
You must not publish, adapt, communicate to the public, distribute to third parties, amend or make any other copy or any part of the materials on this Website without our prior written consent.
- Use of the Website is at your own risk. Everything on the Website is provided to you "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty or condition of any kind. WGC does not make any express or implied representation or warranty about the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or currency of any information on the Website (including third party material, links and advertisements on the Website) and accepts no responsibility for errors in the content at any time. WGC does not warrant that the Website will meet the user’s requirements or needs. WGC does not warrant that the Website is secure, free from viruses, bugs, worms, errors, theft, or destruction.
- The price guide provided on the Website is subject to change without notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, WGC will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or the use or reliance on information contained on or linked to from this Website, whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of Western Australia, Australia. Each party unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Western Australia. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.